My type of girls is funny and kind. I love hanging out with friends,so I want friends who I have a good time with.But actually I have!!It's you,of course;P
My type of boys is funny,taller than me and kind. Also I like a boy who doesn't tell a lie and keeps promises. Especially for my bf,it is very important to do that. If I'm broken promises by him,I can't believe him and finally we will break up.
My type of fashion is a jersey.When I play sports,I put on it.It is easy to move.And also when I'm in home, I always put on it.I relax so much,so I love it:)
My type of boys is funny,taller than me and kind. Also I like a boy who doesn't tell a lie and keeps promises. Especially for my bf,it is very important to do that. If I'm broken promises by him,I can't believe him and finally we will break up.
My type of fashion is a jersey.When I play sports,I put on it.It is easy to move.And also when I'm in home, I always put on it.I relax so much,so I love it:)
kindness is important for both boys & girls :)
ReplyDelete