Wednesday, October 20, 2010

4

The top tends in Japan is "K-pop". As you know,"K-pop" means "Korean-pop". One of the "K-pop" groups is "KARA", five or six Korean girls group. They are really cute:) And also their dance and songs are attractive. I think that's why they are so popular now.

However, thier popularity wont last. That is because fads often pass as time goes by and something different becomes new trends.
I'm interested in "KARA"now, but I will lose interest in them guradually.
On the other hand, I will love "ARASHI" forever!!!!!!haha
They are so cool!!!!!
Thank you for reading<3

5 comments:

  1. I really don't know about them.
    tell me please <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also see many K-pop musician on TV.

    The members of KARA are very CUTE♥
    They dance very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another group I see a lot on TV is 少女時代 (not sure what they are called in English). I was really impressed at how well they could speak Japanese!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I guess they're called "Girls Generation"?

    ReplyDelete