I have a lot of plans for winter vacation,hanging out wiz friends, going to a shrine(called hatsumoude), and sleeping under the kotatsu.
but what I focus on now is the Christmas day.
Xmas is coming soon!!! I'm really looking forward to it!!!
I think 23rd,24th n 25th of Dec are special days not only for me but for u guys.Do you spend these days wiz your bf or gf?
I wana do n I hope I will, but probably I will have fun wiz my friends or family.haha
anyway
I'm gona go to Xmas party n drink all night wiz friends;)
I cant wait!!
winter vacation is too short to do sth a lot.
but I really wana have a great time:)
and of course I WILL STUDY!!!!lol
thank you for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
X'mas!?
ReplyDeleteof course i will spend w? my bf
i just wanna say that....
actually,
i will work on X'mas eve & X'mas day
WHAT A WONDERFUL X'MAS DAY!!!!! haha