There are many misunderstandings between men and women.
In my opinion,many men think that women dislike being looked at their no-make faces.But in fact, women don't really care about that.For me, that's not a problem.That is because my no-make face and my make-up face are both my 'real'face!!lol
In my opinion,many men think that women dislike being looked at their no-make faces.But in fact, women don't really care about that.For me, that's not a problem.That is because my no-make face and my make-up face are both my 'real'face!!lol
And there are other misunderstandings.
Men don't find out that some of women pretend to be cute and weak. Why do men like such women? I like women who are natural with other people. And I wanna be such nice women someday;)
Thank you for reading.
So do I!!
ReplyDeleteI don't care my no-make face!haha
Making-up is not importsnt for me.
my no make face......
ReplyDeletei dont have eyebrow XD haha